Last updated: September 12, 2023
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have defined meanings in the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means the ownership of 50% or more of the shares, interests or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or another management authority.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “us”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to RESTAURANT GAIG, SL, Nau Santa Maria, 5 / 7, 08036 BARCELONA, Spain.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, which contain details of your browsing history on that website among their many uses.
- Country refers to: Spain
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to help the Company analyze how the Service is used .
- Third Party Social Network Service means any website or any social network website through which a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data, either generated by use of the Service or from the Service's own infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to our website, accessible from https://www.bcn.restaurantgaig.com
- You means the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Type of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the 'time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, the unique device. identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique identifier, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile. operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or when you access the Service through or through a mobile device.
Information from third-party social network services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the Service using the following third-party social media services:
If you choose to register through a third-party social media service or otherwise grant us access, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your third-party social media service account, such as your name , your email address, your activities. o Your contact list associated with this account.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count the users who have visited these pages. or opened an e-mail and other statistics related to the website (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary/essential cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to offer you services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide these services to you.
- Cookies policy / Notice Acceptance of cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, performance and performance of the contract for the purchase of products, items or services that you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application about updates or informational communications related to features, products or contracted services, including security updates, where necessary or reasonable. for its implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend to and manage your requests.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or effect a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which the personal data we hold about users of our service is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For Company Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during the negotiations for, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to a other company
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information may be seen by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Networking Service, your contacts on the Third Party Social Networking Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to see descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of our service, or when we are legally required to retain such data for longer periods of time long
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed in the operational offices of the Company and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Delete your personal data
You have the right to delete or request that we help delete the personal data we have collected about you.
Our Service may give you the ability to delete certain information about you from the Service.
You can update, modify or delete your information at any time by logging into your account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access, correction or deletion of any personal information you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information where we have a legal obligation or legal basis to do so.
Disclosure of your personal data
Application of the law
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible violations in relation to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protect yourself from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is secure 100%. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not directed at anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we must rely on consent as a legal basis to process your information and your country requires parental consent, we may need your parental consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
contact with us
- By email: email@example.com